We are firmly committed to providing the best possible security within our own company and throughout the industry. With our outstanding industry reputation with respect to our Safety, Security, and Emergency Response programs, Fort Transfer is focused on the protection of the infrastructure of our nation, our employees and customers through extensive planning and execution of detailed security procedures.
By working diligently to help select and approve the most qualified drivers available and providing them with comprehensive and ongoing training, we ensure their duties will be performed safely and effectively. By these measures, Fort Transfer assures that we are putting the very best drivers on the road.
Each Fort Transfer truck is monitored via satellite from Central Dispatch. This allows for:
- Constant communication between dispatch and drivers
- Precise order status information
- Improved safety
- Accurate ETA’s
- Immediate notice if there is a problem with a truck, delivery, or schedule
- Truck Cameras
Company Wide Safety Culture
- Comprehensive driver training program
- Safety discussed on daily operations calls
- Monitored daily through Qualcomm system
- Speed gauge & hard brake monitoring
- Weekly safety messages
- 2012 NTTC 5 Year Safety Improvement Award
- 2012 NTTC Competitive Safety Contest 7-12.5 Million Mile Grand Award
- 2014 NTTC Competitive Safety Contest 12.5-15 Millions Mile Honor Award
- 2015 NTTC Competitive Safety Contest 12.5-15 Millions Mile Merit Award
- 2016 NTTC Competitive Safety Contest 12.5 – 15 Million Mile Honor Award
- 2018 NTTC Competitive Safety Contest 15 – 18.5 Million Mile Honor Award
- February 2017 Traffic Highest Transportation Safety Assessment Score Award, TSA Score – 99
- 2020 NTTC Competitive Safety Contest 12.5 – 15 Million Mile Honor Award.